3. Disney Magic
I sailed in December 2017 with my mom, 6 year old son and 11 year old nephew. We had a great time on the Disney Magic. The weather was a bit cloudy because a cold front was coming in that weekend, however, that did not stop the kids from enjoying the beach and pool areas. The dining room service was excellent, one of the best I have ever encountered. The Broadway-style entertainment was absolutely amazing. The cast on the Disney magic deserves to be in a New York hit musical. The room was very clean and well maintained for an older ship. The four of us stayed in an inside cabin on the second floor. I did not mind not having a window or balcony since we don't spend time in our room anyway. The room was a bit small but we made it work. I would definitely cruise Disney again.

Great Cruise