3. Navigator of the Seas
My wife and I went on this cruise because we purchased a new Kia. This was my first cruise with Royal and it was outstanding. The ice skating show was out of this world, it was amazing how much they could do in such little space. Growing up in Florida, I have never had the chance to try ice skating for myself so it was great to be on such a wonderful cruise and learn to ice skate. As a Floridian, the artificial wave was a great hit for me. Learning how to ski and kneeboard without a rope was spectacular and exciting. The shows on the boat were also very unique. The dancers did a wonderful job with broadway style dancing that my wife and I greatly enjoyed. I believe my cruise with Royal greatly outdid my previous cruises with Carnival and I would recommend any avid "cruiser" to check out Royal ships and enjoy.

Service, entertainment, and food on my cruise was outstanding.

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Matthew Garduno

Matthew Garduno’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

The bed was very comfortable and room outdid my expectations for an interior room with a brilliant view of the Promenade deck.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans