3. Norwegian Getaway
We were a group of 8 friends traveling together. All of us have cruised before and we all agreed this was the worst service ever! Stood in line for drinks at bars, restaurant service was beyond poor. One night we were in the restaurant for over 3 hours waiting for food. FInally left without the coffee. Forget ever having it served WITH dessert! The room steward never made up the room before 3:00 in the afternoon. And we always left the light on that said to please make up room. Once he didn't come back at night. Had to go out and find him and ask for fresh towels. When we arrived there were half eaten strawberries and Walmart water in the refrigerator. The only good service we had was at the specialty restaurants where you have to pay extra. It was so bad I even went down and asked if I could remove the prepaid gratuities, which I have never done. The answer was NO because they were part of our "package". When I told them how poor the service was, she just looked bored. NEVER AGAIN will I cruise Norwegian!! The shows were good, but only two that you didn't have to pay for. Went on one ship sponsored shore excursion and will never do that again. The ones booked off the ship were much better. This ship needs a major overhaul of staff!

Worst service out of over 25 cruises!

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by myloverofcruises

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom
myloverofcruises’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BB 8162
The cabin was okay but no drawers and storage was poor. The balcony was TINY! The room steward was not good!
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins