3. Norwegian Getaway
Wow, what a fantastic trip on the Getaway. We arrived at the port around 10:30 AM. We were immediately placed in a private room for check-in. after a quick review of our papers, we were escorted to another waiting area for boarding. (also had coffee fruits and snacks available prior to boarding). About 30 minutes we were escorted on a private elevator to the Haven lounge where we were introduced to our Concierge and Butler and fed sliders for lunch. Then off to our suite. Amazing! /Suite 16102 is located at the bow of the ship with a wraparound balcony with doors at the main living room and bedroom. The bedroom has a king size bed which is to die for. it also has a big flat screen tv. The living room has a couch which folds out to a queen size bed with a large flat screen tv and a huge bar and refrigerator. We received 3 bottles of liquor of our choosing. Also, bottled water and soft drinks were included at no charge. Every afternoon Naveen, our Butler, brought us goodies and snacks. Our first specialty restaurant was Ocean Blue. The food and service was exceptional. It seems from there on everyone on the ship knew our names. Our second specialty restaurant was Cagneys. Once again the food was very good. I had the surf and turf which included a fillet of beef and shrimp. My wife had a fillet as well and my daughter also had the fillet. Teppanyaki restaurant was ok but not great. Casino: Lost a bunch of money. Machines very tight. The casino is very large and too spread out for my taste. Smoking and non smoking area are not marked at all. Beverage service is poor. I found that the casino on the Jewel was much better. Overall we found Breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the Haven Restaurant was best of all.

NCL Getaway 12/03/2017 Haven Deluxe Owners Suite 16201

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by kool3157

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: The Haven Deluxe Owner's Suite with Large Balcony

Teppanyaki restaurant was ok but not great.

kool3157’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

The Haven Deluxe Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
Cabin H2 16102
Amazing! See above review.
Deck 16 Suite Cabins