3. Costa Victoria
Before I go on to Costa Victoria, I read that most of the review are bad. But I will like to comment, overall, we enjoyed the whole cruising. Checking in the luggage was a breeze, boarding, to last day collection of passport n arrival back to Singapore. Greet by every staff. The male service crew in all the restaurants or buffet corners are all very friendly, they can remember you and joke with you, but not the female crew, no smile, for food, u can't expect high grade but last night we got lobster n lamb grill was really good. Try to go for the A la carte but queue half n hr earlier. Even embarkment to Phuket, Penang n Malacca is a breeze too. But try to aim for the 1st ferry for Phuket. For activities, most of the staff are nice. The pool is seawater but the jacuzzi is normal pool water. House keeping fold us an elephant using towels, mine is a balcony premium cabin, big room. Everyday my room is clean n nice.

Friendly Staff

Ages 7 to 9
Get Costa Victoria price drops

Balcony Premium
Cabin BP 10534
Always clean n nice, need to bring own toothbrush, shampoo n conditioner. All they have is all in one shower foam.
Norma Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins