3. Norwegian Getaway
This was my second NCL experience on another large ship (Previously sailed on Epic December 2016) Despite rain interfering with excursions and some onboard poolside activities the staff and entertainment allowed me to have an enjoyable week at sea. From my cabin steward, to the desk, to the bar, dining, and entertainment staff, I felt like a welcomed and valued customer throughout. The balcony was smaller than the ones I had with Carnival but I made the most of it. I really liked the outdoor dining options and waterfront which could be utilized well with better weather. I look forward to tryiing other ships and itineraries for comparison. As with large ships, it will take a few days to get used to navigating. The floorplans posted by the elevators were a true lifeline and the iconceirge app was a great option to avoid carrying the daily newsletter around for activities.

Great experience despite the poor weather!

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by rome_411

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom
rome_411’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BX 10742
The balcony is one the smaller side and there was noise from other surrounding cabins, but the room was comfortable and a nice second home for the week.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins