3. Oasis of the Seas
I felt like I was at the county fair for a week straight. Masses and masses of people everywhere. But on the other hand........ The shows were really good, and worth attending, although you have to make reservations to attend a show. Every show was packed without any empty seats, so don't expect to come late, and get a seat. I really enjoyed the diving show,. These divers are all national or Olympic Team divers, and the show was excellent, and not to be missed. If you have kids, this is the perfect cruise for them. Johnny Rockets, pizza, ice cream, characters in costume, Santa came, the Captain was funny and nice, the officers sang Christmas Carols, Main dining room food was not great, although the specialty restaurants were all delicious. We ate at the chef's Table one night, that was good. All in all if you have a family with kids, it's a good cruise. If you are an older single adult, I'd recommend a different line,especially if you are trying to relax and have quiet and luxury at the same time.- Celebrity Cruises would be my choice, but at least I tried the larger ship. Cabins were smaller than Celebrity Concierge, no overhead bin storage, and the TV had limited channels. Crown and Anchor club has a nice happy hour, but there were so many people in the Diamond lounge. We still all had a great time, the staff there was personable, polite, and very helpful with everything we could have asked for. Best to go at 4-4:30 if you want a seat. An appetizers every night. Now I can say, been there, done that!

If you like cruising with the masses, this cruise is for you

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by tikigal

We ate at the chef's Table one night, that was good.

Now I can say, been there, done that!
tikigal’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

cabin wasn't vacuumed daily, lots of things on the floor from the day before.

supplies had to be requested, and out of shower gel a lot

toilet paper so thin

doors to balcony hard to open
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans