3. Norwegian Epic
We booked the Epic because it was going to the Virgin Islands...but itinerary changed due to hurricane...new ports were fine, but this ship was not what I had hopped for!! First the good things.....It was very well kept, and every area was beautiful...drinks were great and fairly easy to get waited on even though it was a huge ship...entertainment was pretty good...our cabins were kept nice...buffet food was very good! Embarkation and disembarkation went smoothly. Now the bad...The rooms are terrible!! So narrow you cant fit two people between the bed and counter..I have never been in my husbands was so much...lol....The bathroom area is split into toilet/shower/sink...and no privacy....glass doors and a curtain!! What a pain in the rear!! We all had issues with the bed, very small and all of our feet hung off the end of the bed and the bed was hard as rock as the box spring was a metal frame. The bed also moved all around (mattresses). Room service was always an hour or so late and always cold!! Which brings us to the food in the main dinning rooms...food and service was the absolute worst I have ever had!!! 2 hours or more for a terrible salad and a deep fried YUCK!!! We brought 24 people on this ship, and our biggest joke was the food!!! Nothing special and never cooked how you would order it!! After our first meal on board one of our people ended up with food poisoning throwing up all night long! This ship is just to big for the crew to cater to you like they should...It was just terrible and after 25 cruises this it the first time I am complaining.....Glad to be home where we had the best dinner in over a week!! LOL.

I would not sail on the Epic again.....

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by CruiseQueen06

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

CruiseQueen06’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BB 10250
Cabin set up is terrible!! Very narrow and only one can walk through at a time, the way they have the bathroom set up, if someone knocks at the door there you are...naked at the door..lol....beds were small and hard and just the worst ever!!
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins