3. Caribbean Princess
I chose Princess because I never sailed with them before. I went on my birthday and thought it would be something special and to my surprise it was very dissapointing. I suggest that more interactive activities be provided for the passengers that stay on board while in a port. The dining menu was good and the steff was great, they were very proficent and professional and was very attentive to your needs.The cabin staff was very good and provided whatever you needed. There is a lot of needed improvement in there entertainment. It would be nice if they provided more venues instead of the same two or three they schedule they just move from one place to another. I feel that Princess provides their activities for the oldest passengers when some of us are still young at heart and would like more then just flying paper airplanes, knitting and art auctions. I don't think I will be sailing with Princess again.

no activities while at port for those who remain on the ship

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by eagles411