3. MSC Musica
Chose this cruise for the Ports of call, and the price. We have cruised with MSC before so to an extent we knew what to expect. However, the food was even more hit and miss than we have had before. Some of our fellow passengers behaved in an incredibly arrogant manner - and unfortunately, and when it occurred, it was tantamount to intimidation and bullying at times and I encountered this directly aimed at me although other people did suffer similar. The ports were great. Most of the trips were good. The cabin was as good as we could expect - it was a balcony and very nice. The gym should have more equipment than it has - there was sufficient space for more equipment. In the bars the service was good, apart from one occasion, I was given a different drink than I ordered - they were hoping I wouldn't notice, as the bar tender actually had to fetch another bottle, and it was easier to give me something similar - but without advising me. It looked the same but tasted different. Would have preferred for the entertainment team not to have nightly Bingo in the main lounge. I dont play Bingo - but that is not the issue, the issue for me was that each number was presented in each language (and generally I don't mind the multiple languages announcements) but for bingo, this meant it seemed to go on for ever!

Good cruise. Room for improvement.

MSC Musica Cruise Review by jaw1204

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Bella

However, the food was even more hit and miss than we have had before.

The ports were great. Most of the trips were good.

The cabin was as good as we could expect - it was a balcony and very nice.

jaw1204’s Full Rating Summary