3. Royal Princess
We selected the cruise due to a Costco promotion that popped up, when I was browsing the Costco website. It fit our timing and budget. The ship looked magnificent and huge. I found the cabin , which is a pretty standard, spacious , balcony was a definite plus. (Later on I would that more than 80% of the cabins had a balcony, so it is definitely a huge advantage. The food was tasty, buffet was very good, the a la Carter restaurants dinining was a bit formal with a low selection of entrees. Vast majority of the entertainment was targeted to retirees. The service was very good. Shore excursions were priced ok and good. I would like to have some better selection of active excursions. Mine was cancelled a day before the cruise departure. The shopping experience was great, however the promotion of the on board EFFY jewelry was too intrusive and overboard. The store manager was definitely a pusher. The ship definitely makes lots of many from them. The promotion of other stores and shore shopping was done on a much nicer and pleasant way.

Very well organized, right duration, but not for people much younger than 60

Royal Princess Cruise Review by Vadimlud

It fit our timing and budget. The ship looked magnificent and huge.

Vast majority of the entertainment was targeted to retirees.

The service was very good. Shore excursions were priced ok and good.

Vadimlud’s Full Rating Summary