3. Costa Fortuna
I choose this cruise because cost for 5 nights in my budget and I like to visit Naha city of Okinawa. I fly to hong Kong 1 day earlier transportation from airport to hotel by A 21 bus is easy from hotel to Kaitak cruise terminal by taxi . Kaitak cruise port builing new MTR station + new rail line may be open in next year. My room 129.. is clean and room maid is nice. But every night there has many noise came from under my room. Sound look like metal shaft moving on rail usaully from 1 AM-4 AM. Fortunately I known because your web so I took my best earplug. But in last night there had an loud announcement at 3 AM because a man lost from his room and very noise under my room. Entertainment on board is good Naha city port is neat town .Taxi is very quick and cheap. Shuri castle and okinawa world is good place for senior visitor.

First cruise with my mother and older sisters

Costa Fortuna Cruise Review by soon_soon

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Inside Classic

My room 129.. is clean and room maid is nice.

But every night there has many noise came from under my room.

Sound look like metal shaft moving on rail usaully from 1 AM-4 AM.

Fortunately I known because your web so I took my best earplug.

Entertainment on board is good

soon_soon’s Full Rating Summary