• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

summergirl198
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Nov 2017
Cabin: Interior

Staff was very friendly, rooms were clean and I found it easy to navigate around the ship. Embarkation and disembarkation went smoothly. I like that there is an adult pool at the back of the ship and on the main deck there was always fun activities going on. Inside cabin is actually not that bad and our room was pretty quiet. There was a duvet under the bed that I used and the room had tons of closet space. The food wasn't my favorite but the presentation and service was excellent. I liked how there was a selection of bars to go to each with different things going on and I liked that it had a night club. I got the drink package and like that the limit was 15 per day, it is expensive but overall worth it if you drink more than 6 drinks per day. I would definitely cruise with Princess again, so far it is my favorite cruise line.

Interior

Cabin IC

Loved this room. For an inside cabin I actually didn't mind my time in it. Tons of closet and storage space. I liked that it had lots of mirrors, made it easier to get ready with more than one person in the room. I found it to be quite spacious and it was very quiet sometimes deceiving, I once woke up at 11 am thinking it was 4 am. Room was kept clean. We had no problems at all and I would stay in it again.

1 Helpful Vote