3. Viking Sun
1. We chose this cruise because it was going to 4 ports including Havana. Itinerary changes made it considerably less desirable: day in Key West and 3 night stay over in Cienfuegas. Cienfuegas is worth one day. I do not fault Viking for these changes, but it was not the trip we hoped for. 2. We were not docked in port but had a 15-minute tender to Cienfuegas. 3. For reasons unclear, most tours forced you to meet between 6 AM and 8 AM to meet your buses. That meant setting alarms and hurrying through breakfast and morning routines for no apparent reason. 4. Food and services were excellent as always on Viking. Manfreddi's in particular was especially good. Public spaces are beautiful and love the art and Nordic antique collections. Once again, I do not think any of this was Viking's fault, but I would not recommend taking this cruise if it remains the same as when we went.

Viking Sun-Lovely, Cienfuegas-Not So Much

Viking Sun Cruise Review by cgcruiser

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Cuba

2. We were not docked in port but had a 15-minute tender to Cienfuegas.

cgcruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sun price drops

Cabin was spacious and beautiful. Arvin and Melinda were great.