3. Navigator of the Seas
Have been on a few other different cruise lines. This was our first on Royal Caribbean. Our cabin steward was brilliant. He informed me that they, and a few other, direct customer facing employees are not paid at all by the cruise line. They rely on tips for their "wages". Ours was definitely worth his tips. Embarkation was very smooth - don't listen to those that say it wasn't. We bought a package and only ate in the speciality restaurants.Whilst the food was generally of a high standard it wasn't really to my taste. I preferred the food in the Windjammer Cafe. As others have mentioned I did find the lack of toiletries and tissues surprising. That is the first cruise line I have encountered a lack of those things. Contrary to what others are saying - there was plenty to do. Quizzes, lectures, dancing, shows, ice shows etc. What more do you want! To the people that complain about lack of smoking space and then complain about the cigar room "stinking!" - what planet are you on! That's what non smokers put up with all the time. Not our best cruise ever. But that's because of penny pinching by Royal Caribbean. But would I take another cruise with them - yes.

Would give 3 and half star rating if I could

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by racingman

Embarkation was very smooth - don't listen to those that say it wasn't.

racingman’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Size of cabin was great. Bigger than other cruise lines we had been on. Was pleasantly surprised to find tea and coffee in the cabin. Plenty of space for clothes.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans