The voyage to "Arabia & Ancient Spice routes took place over 34 nights.
In a nutshell:
1. Shore experience in Luxor was disappointing as the Windstar Luxor tour put the group up at the Hilton as opposed to the superb and historic Winter Palace.
2. Food management and organization was poor. The fruit was unripe during the entire voyage and they even ran out of bananas onboard when ashore in India plentiful supplies of good quality were available. Throughout the voyage, the French "baguettes" had the crust of a hot dog roll.
3. Thermostats in cabins didn't function and resulted in extreme cold or heat.
4. Lecturer had inadequate of the ancient history of the eastern Mediterranean.
5. Wifi charges were extraordinarily high.
6. The cabins are spaceous and well-appointed
7. In general, the serving staff were very courteous, pleasant and reasonably efficient.
8. Given the size of the vessel, both the embarkation and disembarkation were expeditious and easy.