3. Brilliance of the Seas
The BOTS is an older ship and it shows. The ship doesn't support the cruise app which shows what is happening so you have to carry the Compass around. The shows were aimed towards older crowds I guess, and not for the 40 age group. I only went to two shows because the rest didn't sound exciting. The first was a comedy act, but the jokes were about the 3rd grade level. He showed a video of what his father and uncle could do, which was a lot better that his actual show. It was hard to stay awake during the show. Then next night was a real comedian and he was pretty good. I heard that the singers were pretty good but I didn't see them. The food was good, but not as exceptional as I've had on other cruises. The Windjammer was lacking in quality, soggy waffles, burnt toast, unripe fruit. The main dining room did have good food and service. However, the bourbon pecan pie left me unsatisfied. They also overcooked my tuna one night. Overall though the food was good. We had four stops over 7 nights, which was a lot. We felt a little tired from running around, but that was our decision.

Not Royal's best ship

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by cmidgley

cmidgley’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas price drops

The bed was incredibly hard and made the rest of the trip unpleasant because I was in pain. Otherwise, it was a regular room, small but functional. The bed feels like you are sleeping on plywood. I checked with others on the cruise and they also had terrible beds.
  Brilliance of the Seas Deck Plans

• Island Tour
    We only had 15 minutes at each stop wasn't nearly enough time. Also we stopped at the turtle encounter. The price didn't include admission so we had to pay another $15 for 15 minutes there.
    View All 194 Island Tour Reviews