3. MSC Divina
I will begin with the only positive think that we can possibly say about this experience. The ship was absolutely beautiful. Much larger than I expected. The sailing was booked to capacity which caused our vacation to be nothing more that stressful. It was difficult to find a quiet spot for relaxing other than our own cabin. As for the cabin, it was not cleaned prior to our arrival. It appeared that the steward only changed the bedding and wiped down the bathroom. The drawers had dirt and particles from previous guest, the closet doors were oily from hand prints and the balcony was not good for relaxing because it being on the very back end of the ship there was no breeze at all. Additionally, we had the guest above us illegally smoking and their ashes would land directly onto our balcony! The ship was only about 10% American passengers which we were not expecting and only because of the cultural differences, it make things a bit uncomfortable. There were MANY languages occurring at one time making things seem very loud and chaotic and lots of pushing. The worst of all was the customer service. I had read that this was an issue, but I thought, we wouldn't expect much in this area, so no disappoints. OH BOY, was I wrong. Since we were celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary we decided to purchase only a memorable photo. And as with any cruise line, photos are plentiful. However, for some reason MSC decides to take certain poses and output them as 12 x 14, rather than the standard 8 x 10. This is fine until I said that I only wanted a 8 x 10 for $22.95 in the particular pose that we select. The reply was OK, but, it will still be the same price as the 12 x 14 of $32.95. WHY, WHY, WHY. I still have not understood why this would be. I ended up purchasing the 12 x 14 for the $32.95 much to my dismay. Food, oh, yeah usually the one thing positive about most cruises, right, well not with MSC. The food was horrible, both dining room and buffet. In most cases the food was cold and the meat was not what we as Americans are use to. It was really weird, the hamburgers on the pool deck were gray and the hot dogs were cold. Breakfast in the dining room was long, exhausting and cold food. I must also warn you that there is something really strange about the bacon, not the kind we are accustom to, and I am not talking about Canadian bacon either. What a lesson learned, if I were able to rate this cruise as ZERO, I would.

Worst cruise EVER!! Cabin 11297

valeried’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Bella Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 11297
Nice cabin but not much storage space.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins