• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Jeannecath
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Nov 2017
Cabin: Interior Stateroom

My husband and I initially chose this cruise for the timing and value and I'm glad we did. The embarkation was a little rough because the ship did not clear customs in a timely manor and there was a computer glitch. The lines were terrible! We were in line, outside for about 30 minutes and then again inside for about 15. I did feel that they were doing their best to get us on board but a bottle of cold water or a cool towel would have been appreciated! That is all the negatives I have about this cruise. The ship was wonderful and looked especially beautiful all decked out for Christmas. We chose an inside cabin and were pleased with the spaciousness and appointments. Our steward, Clive, was very helpful and efficient. Our cabin was always clean and well stocked. We ate breakfast and lunch in the Windjammer and were very satisfied with the variety and abundance of food. Dinner was always in the main dining room and we had the BEST server and assistant on board. Zuki and Gusti could not have been more eager to please. The meals were fabulous and the chef's choices were always the best. We went to the theater every night for the entertainment and were never disappointed. We loved ABC Islands and just did our own thing in every port. We usually do shore excursions and have never had a problem but this time was just lazy time in the sun and sand. Labadee was no exception. We chose to just hang out and be lazy. We would choose this itinerary again because the islands were so beautiful and the people so friendly.

Royal Caribbean is a great line to travel.

Interior Stateroom