3. Celebrity Xpedition
I have always thought one day I would take off from my job long enough to go see the blue footed booby... Well years later almost 30 + cruises in on celebrity and WHALAH! I did it. Last Dec 2016 was the best vacation of my existence on thios planet. Each and evey component was superb. There was one complaint. Christmas eve the tree fell down and rolled down the hall.. balls and all. Noone was stationed anywhere so I felt like "oh no! " although I got over my issues and went back to sleep knowing it would be ok and it was. I met the most sophisticated of travelers, the most knowledgeable staff and the team on the expedition ensure we were safe at all time. I did excursions I would NEVER have participated in and the staff made me feel and know whole heatedly i would be safe. The mammals, birds, etc were like nothing you can observe in a magazine or online ( SONY) lol The National geographic was along side us most of the time and we obtained the same experience and it was amazing. The weather was terrific, this is NOT for those who want gambling spas, etc This IS for those who want to shut off the world the workplace, the phone and the computer and FULLY rejuvenate your spirit. A must try !

A dream come true

Sailingthe7seas’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Xpedition price drops

Premium Ocean View Stateroom
Cabin XP
I am not sure although it was a good size for two moderately sized people.
Deck 4 Outside Cabins