We picked this trip because it was on our bucket list. We were surprised how muddy the Amazon is and how large some of the cities are on the river. Embarkation and disembarkation were very smooth. Food was as expected and we definitely enjoyed being able to eat from the specialty restaurants in our room. The ship was in good shape and we felt very comfortable and well taken care of by everyone who we met. I cannot remember any issues with the staff or the ship for the entire 34 nights. I was "un" lucky enough to have to use the medical services while on board, but the experience was top notch. The doctor and nurse were very helpful and caring. We booked most shore excursions independently and enjoyed all of them. Of particular mention was Gil Serique's tours and our bike ride/tour with Roderick from "Rent a Local Friend" in Recife. I think his tour was the highlight of our trip.

Good Time had by all -

Sirena Cruise Review by galveston gal

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Penthouse Suite

Embarkation and disembarkation were very smooth.

galveston gal’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Sirena price drops

Penthouse Suite
Cabin PH2 8042
Cabin was well appointed and all we expected.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins