3. Carnival Breeze
The ship was nice. Not as nice I was expecting for a newer ship. It was clean and the decor was ok just not my style. We had two cabins and the service was great in both. Loved the balcony. Deck 7 was very peaceful and no noise from above or below. Next time I will plan on spending 3+ nights in the specialty restaurants or maybe I will eat more at the buffet. My family likes sit down dinners together so we ate in the MDR 6 nights. The service in the MDR was great but the food was hit or mis. If you can eat Golden Coral and fast food all week than you will love the food on Carnival Breeze. I expect a little better than that. Guys burgers was good but 2 burgers a week is about my limit for fast food. Guys BBQ is OK if you get the pork or chicken. The beef was not good enough for this Texan. The buffet was hit or miss. The comfort food section is all fried if you like that, I never ate there. Pizza and sandwich place were OK. My favorite breakfast was at the burrito place on Lido Deck. The Shows were mostly bad and I stopped going. Motown was the best one. Maybe Disney spoiled me on entertainment. The singers were not that good and the shows were not well written. The cruise director had a lot of energy and if you like Bingo and Trivia then there is a lot to do. The best entertainment was the movies on the big screen at night. Skip all the other stuff and go watch a movie. The service was very good everywhere on the ship. It was holiday cruise and they had kids running wild on the ship. 4700 guests 1700 of them kids. 74% from Texas and 4% from OK. If numbers interest you. The ports were the highlight of the trip Went zip-lining in Jamaica and we loved it. Highly recommend. Swam with the sting rays in Grand Cayman A must do !! Went to a beach club in Cozumel had good food and perfect weather. The best part was spending the week with my 3 college age children. I prefer Disney and Princess to Carnival so probably wont sail Carnival again any time soon. We are beach people and so our next vacation will be on a beach rather than a ship.

Good service, OK food, Poor entertainment

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Rusty62

The ports were the highlight of the trip

Went zip-lining in Jamaica and we loved it. Highly recommend.

Swam with the sting rays in Grand Cayman A must do !!

Went to a beach club in Cozumel had good food and perfect weather.

The best part was spending the week with my 3 college age children.

Rusty62’s Full Rating Summary