Seven Seas Mariner Cruise Review

Seven Seas Mariner Cruise Review by gila michael

• Sail Date: Mar 2017
  • Destination: the Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mariner Suite

this was not my expectation, and not my first cruise. It was a nightmare. never again. never ..they are awful. not according to their brochure. they have breached the contract with me, since i did pay and did not deliver what they had promised. they should be reported to the health authorities. ship was 3 hours late, Bed bugs,was itching and my arm got bloody and then infected, and the ship doctor would no help me and said: what do you want me to do? dirty linen, bed vibrating, noises, my room under the pool, restaurant, under the chaises, chairs, no chairs for the pool, no one would help, i had to lay on the floor, no clean towels by the pool, from 6:00 am to 2:00 AM had not one moment peace because of my bed vibrating..my bed was vibrating for the entire trip, pillows smelled body odor, room service never came with the orders , missing always food, and the then food was served with fowl smell, horrifying service, fatty food, gym had al broken bikes, and equipment, spa? what spa. all leftovers, from the night before or no service at all. always ham or pork, never a decent meal. had to wait almost 2 hours for to be served. they would not add me to the big table to meet and sit with other, since i was traveling solo. awful entertainment, hardly anyone in the big theater. ship was flying, and i was wobbling for 10 days. hit my ring and i lost my emerald, the ship was going to fast but then found it. i had no sleep for 10 days, and then the staff, under the captain, called me in to ask me to sign a paper so i would not complain ever. they are a disgusting company and i am never going on another cruise as long as i live. i spend a fortune and now AMX is not even helping to withhold the funds and help me with this aggravated expense that i did not need to spend.

gila michael's Full Rating Summary

Mariner Suite
Cabin MN 11 floor

awful. first had no bath tub. had to wait several hours for a new room ( big mistake) and then several hours for the luggage.

gila michael