3. Crown Princess
Stayed over night at the Embassy Suites on 17th. Very nice with transport from airport to hotel and from hotel to cruise port. Within walking distance of Publix, Outback, Carrabas, Five Guys, CVS, etc. My DH and I have sailed with Princess 14 times but have never taken a 5 day cruise. Wont’t take another either. No comp in Crown Grill for suite passengers or EZ Air for disembarkation. Booked this trip as just a quick getaway before the holidays. Stayed in the Ocho Rios Suite, E732. We prefer aft suites and this one is worn, but quiet and comfortable with a large covered balcony. We have been on the Crown three other times and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves but this cruise, yikes! The attitude of the staff, from surly to pre-occupied, was dismal. Horizon Court attendants were like ghosts and when you did ask for a glass of water or lemonade they acted as though you were a huge interruption to their day. The MDR staff were just ok but the menus were repetitive and the food, for the first time for us, was poorly plated and poorly cooked. And the menu items, oh geez. As always, the Crown Grill food was delicious and the service excellent as was breakfast in Sabatini’s. Booked the Sanctuary for the entire week and what is not to love there? Our port were Costa Maya and Cozumel. Costa Maya was interesting but I won’t venture off the boat again should I sail that itinerary again. We have a condo in Cozumel so we “went home”for the day. We have always loved Princess and are loyal to the brand but this was a forgettable cruise.

Meh....

Crown Princess Cruise Review by PharmacyRx

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Vista Suite with Balcony

Booked the Sanctuary for the entire week and what is not to love there?

PharmacyRx’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Vista Suite with Balcony
Cabin S6 E732
Very spacious but the couch is in poor condition. Balcony is covered with table and loungers. Never heard a sound from the Club Fusion Below, yet it is noisy as you arrive in port. We love aft suites and would book this again. Once the furniture is updated.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins