3. Carnival Valor
We booked our first cruise on this ship on a whim because the balcony price was too good to pass up. We had an absolute great time and now we're cruisers for life! We ran on time and staff and food was great. There were plenty of activities (sometimes didn't run exactly on time but pretty close), plenty to do. The boarding and unloading was efficient and fast. The shows were great and the energy of the staff was great. The restrooms and areas were clean and well maintained and every staff member I passed said hello and smiled. The dining was great, plenty of options and the MDR was delicious every time. Getting on and off at ports ran smoothly and they ran shows to tell us about ports, debarkation, etc. The Wifi didn't work too well but that's to be expected (we had to have it because we have kids at home). I would sail on Valor again.

Amazing first time

Carnival Valor Cruise Review by courtlynndear

courtlynndear’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Valor price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C 7359
Room was good, smaller than I realized but plenty of room and plenty of storage.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins