3. Brilliance of the Seas
I have never been to Spain! (sounds like a great song lyric) This was such a great deal, and the itinerary couldn't be beat. The staff was fantastic, from the MDR to the Room Steward (thank you, Joseph, for all the hard work)., to Guest Services, to the Entertainment. This was the most amazing trip of my life, to date. There was some wear on the upholstered chairs in the Colony Club, but other than that the ship looked absolutely fine. Where else can you see a juggler, a ventriloquist, singers, dancers, pickpockets and the like without getting in your car and dealing with parking, etc.? I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this vacation, and especially having lunch with the Activities staff along with other solo cruisers. I did make suggestions to add more gluten-free options in the dining venues, as well as low sodium. I would definitely go again!

First TA and first solo cruise!

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by taylorna