3. Viking Vili
My wife and I decided to take a snap shot of central Europe, starting two days early in Amsterdam and finishing four days late with prague after Budapest. Our desire was to not have to do any of the work /reservations, which Viking did nicely for us. The crew knew our names after the first day, the food was scrumptious, and the walking tours were informative and made sure you walked off the meals. We enjoyed the evening entertainment, cocktails, snacks and social time with newly discovered friends. The format for adding excursions was easy to do before the cruise, and adjusting on board was super simple. Stein had a couple of historical lectures, which we enjoyed greatly. By day two, Herald our bartender knew what drinks to get my party, and the wait staff were perfect, doting on us like we were special. Melena was an absolute jewel for housekeeping, prompting my wife to comment that she had never had a bathroom cleaned multiple times a day. We all felt special . It couldn't have been better and I discovered I like being pampered.

Like being Pampered

HaroldBAdams’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Vili price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 225
nearly as large as a hotel room, but we never felt cramped, especially since we spent very little time in our room except to sleep, because there was so much other enjoyable stuff to do.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins