3. Viking Bragi
Everything on this cruise and the air travel set up by Viking was way above our expectations. I'm 79 and this two week vacation was the best vacation I have ever had. We have been on 12 ocean cruises and this river cruise was by far the best. Everything, the food, the hospitality, the excursions, the room, the ports of call were outstanding. 100% better than all the adds I seen about Viking. OUTSTANDING! There just arn't enough more words to state how happy and pleased we are with this cruise. Well being that you want more words, let me add that we met fabulous new friends, enjoyed the 24/7 coffee, tea bar with lots of cookies. the evening piano and singing couply were outstanding and very friendly. The Maitre D' and chef went way beyond expectations to meet my wife's diabetes diet with a menu every day with the sugar free foods available. Great service all around.

Outstanding

Viking Bragi Cruise Review by frankmillen

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

Great service all around.
frankmillen’s Full Rating Summary