3. Viking Vili
I had looked longingly at the Viking commercials on television, never dreaming this would be possible for us. I finally decided to investigate and just happened to reach the website at a time when 1/2 price cruises were being offered. I am of German heritage, and my father was in Germany after WWII, and this looked like a perfect trip. Amazingly, my husband agreed that this was a good idea! Our trip exceeded all expectations. Our trip down the Rhine and the Danube was a trip of a lifetime. The accommodations were first class Even though we had a standard stateroom, with no balcony, wee didn't miss a thing. Everything was comfortable and perfect. Our cabin attendant saw to our every need. The Viking Villi Program Director Stein was an amazingly energetic and polished individual who provided expert preparation for our excursions prior to our stop in every port. His recommendations for places to go and things to try and see were always on point. We saw sights that we had only ever seen in books or on film, and could hardly believe that we were experiencing these wonderful places and people in person. Max the Chef presented a wide variety of fabulous regional cuisine Everything included locally fresh produce and ingredients that were loaded at each port. There were numerous choices to satisfy every palate. I can't say enough about the superlative quality of every aspect of our trip. All members of the crew were ready and willing to do anything required to meet our every need. Of all the magical aspects of the trip, I'd have to say that the exemplary service of every crew member was the single characteristic that puts Viking at the top of the list of cruise lines. And just so you know how every much we enjoyed our Viking experience, you probably need to know that we couldn't wait to book another one! We're going to Italy in May 2018!.

Trip of a Lifetime -- Grand European Tour

Viking Vili Cruise Review by gammagurl1

gammagurl1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Vili price drops

No balcony, but comfortable and well attended by our cabin attendant.
  Viking Vili Deck Plans