3. Viking Egil
We decided to take the Danube cruise because we had never been to Vienna, Budapest or any of the other cities on the cruise. I have been to the upper reaches of the Danube from the Black Forest to Ulm, but never to Nuremberg or downstream. The food and beverages choices on the Elig were excellent The optional tours were fine with me. As a person interested in World War II history, I especially liked the Nuremberg history tour. Anthony and the rest of the staff were excellent. They were very personable and helpful. We would like to have spent more time in Vienna, but we took care of that by flying to Vienna a few days earlier before the cruise, then taking a train to Budapest where the VIking representative met us at the train station to bring us to the Elig. Thank you so much for providing such a wonderful experience.

Danube Cruise

Viking Egil Cruise Review by danderson02184

The food and beverages choices on the Elig were excellent

Thank you so much for providing such a wonderful experience.
danderson02184’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Egil price drops

We were completely satisfied with our cabin and the maid service was superb.
  Viking Egil Deck Plans