3. Viking Hermod
We had been on one other Viking cruise two years prior and had been awed by the experience, we wanted to go on another one! In fact, we gave my sister a trip with us for her 50th birthday! I was so hoping that she would appreciate the cabins, exceptional dining experiences and varied cuisines as we did. I must say...she was in love with it all, as we were!!We were so happy that her expectations as a first time Viking traveller were similar to our own. The welcome we received when boarding, our accommodations, service from the staff were all outstanding. We could not have asked for more. We thoroughly enjoyed each port of call, each city and all of our visits to special sites were enjoyable, educational, and well orchestrated by our guides. Looking forward to the next cruise because We shall all do this again! P.S. I am bringing my sister again.

As always...exceeds our expectations

Viking Hermod Cruise Review by rhubarb fool

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom

Looking forward to the next cruise because We shall all do this again!

P.S. I am bringing my sister again.
rhubarb fool’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Hermod price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin F 114
What a delight to have white, crisp linens on the bed, heated floors in the bathroom, refrigerator, bottled water, personal room thermostats and fancy toiletries! Whew!! We were spoiled. I love it!
Main Deck Outside Cabins