3. Viking Astrild
I love Viking - it is the best river cruise company! The service is unbelievable - the staff seems to know your name after the first day! They can't do enough for you. The food is amazing - The German Food night was on point - I am very persnickety about German Food and this was just like having a meal with the German Relatives! The food is always delicious - there is always a nice variety - and even if you don't want exactly what they are offering, they will accommodate you. They truly want you to have a wonderful dining experience. The itinerary is perfect for all activity levels - I am not the best walker and I appreciate that they always offer a Leisure Walking Tour - it is definitely always at my pace. I could go on one EVERY year - in fact, I think my husband and I plan to do just that! It is such a no-hassle trip where you get to see so much! Your hotel just follows along with you - no packing and unpacking - it is perfect!

Elegant Elbe

Viking Astrild Cruise Review by SusanandBruce

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony Stateroom
I love Viking - it is the best river cruise company!

SusanandBruce’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Astrild price drops

French Balcony Stateroom
Cabin C
The rooms are small, but comfortable - it is perfect for the amount of time that you spend in it. The bathrooms were much bigger than in other ships - I especially felt the showers were roomy and my husband and I are larger people. It was wonderful - I wish I were on a Viking Cruise right now :) !
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins