3. Norwegian Epic
This cruise was planned by a family member of my partner who was celebrating a milestone birthday. We booked our trip individually and was booked on the wrong week despite being sent a receipt with the correct info. We paid for transfers by NCL from airport to the ship and our names were not on the roster; they neglected to tell us the last transfer leaves the Orlando airport at 12:30 PM; My flight was scheduled to arrive at 12:26Pm and my partner's @ 1:00Pm. They took our flight info when we booked the reservations for the transfers. Upon arrival at the port after $120 cab ride we had to wait in the sun for several hours before embarkation; we were told there was an immigration delay. The ship was to sail @ 4:00Pm but didn't leave until midnight. The service on this cruise was poor; wait staff in the dining room did not anticipate needs of guests; asked for coffee three times in the dining room and didn't receive it. NCL nickle and dime you to death!!! I would prefer to pay every thing upfront instead of being told about the service tab at the end; they neglected to tell you that the drinks would be taxed when in port and then proceeded to harass one of my companions for $1.25. The best part of this cruise was the quality of the food and the nightly entertainment but I would not use this cruise line again.

Worse service ever

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by cookie brown

cookie brown’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Inside
Cabin IX 10122
Didn't like that the shower and toilet wasn't enclosed in one room; not ideal for more than one person
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins