• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

oldbidder1
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2017
Cabin: Large Balcony Stateroom

I've been on 20 cruises and I would rate this as okay. It was my husband,61 and Me, 56 no children. Average age on board well under 50. Like so many we were originally scheduled to do the Eastern Caribbean but due to Irma we ended up doing 4 ports, 3 in the western Caribbean and their private island Great Stirrup Cay. The itinerary change was fine, I was happy to go to Grand Cayman and Stirrup Cay.

I'm just not into crowds and this ship is crowded. The ship itself is in great condition and is kept very clean. We had a large balcony cabin located on deck 9 fwd. We enjoyed having a lounger on our balcony along with a good size table and 2 chairs. The cabin is small but we managed okay. The bathroom was small but nice. We liked the location since it was one of the few quite spots on the ship. However, it is a hike from the elevators/stairs to the cabin. If you aren't able to walk far be careful when you pick your cabin location. This ship isn't easy to get from point a to b.

The food on the ship was good for the most part. The servers in the MDR are slow and not very good at getting your order right. If you want coffee after dinner order it during dinner because it takes forever to get it. I was done my dessert on more than one occasion before the coffee was delivered.

Large Balcony Stateroom

Cabin B6

Nice balcony with lounger and large table with 2 chairs. Cabin was okay. Bath small but modern.

Port Reviews

Miami

didn't do anything but drive through. crazy traffic.

Falmouth

We went to Blue Water Beach by taxi from the pier. It was nice and worth the 10/pp round trip taxi ride and 10/pp entry fee.

Grand Cayman (Georgetown)

i have a friend there. She took us to a secluded section of 7 mile beach with facilities the locals use. Amazing!

Great Stirrup Cay

Fun day! nice beach good buffet lunch.

Find a Norwegian Escape Cruise from $496