3. Ovation of the Seas
Would highly recommend cruising on this ship. We were a family of 4 travelling, 2 adults and 2 young children (2yrs & nearly 4yrs). Our balcony stateroom was larger than expected and housed us sufficiently. The food all around the boat was more than expected. We did not find the boat over crowded, yes at times there were lots of people around, but never felt over crowded, even with our little ones at toe. Getting on and off the boat was a breeze for us, on check-in, check-out and on shore excursions, so I really do not understand where these negative reviews come from for this. Yes sometimes there were lines, but nothing our 2yr old and 4yr old could not handle. (I think some times people need to learn manners and have patients!) Adventure Ocean the kids club was great for my kids, my 4yr old always had a great time when there with the fun activities they did. My 2yr old didn't enjoy it as much, but the girls put in effort to make his time enjoyable, he did go 3 times to give my husband and I some much needed and appreciated time, kid free. All the activities on the boat are fantastic, so many things to do and all the staff worked very hard to make sure we had a great holiday. We were never bored, actually, there were a few things we didn't do as we couldn't fit it all in. My only complaint would be the cocktails are too sweet and not enjoyable and the staff did not know how to make half of them. Overall – our holiday was more than we could have imagined because Royal Caribbean have produced and amazing ship with out of this world activities and facilities on board! At the end of the day, remember you are on a boat on the middle of the ocean!! :)

Grand Ship with Exceptional Activities and Facilities

Ovation of the Seas Cruise Review by JCHR

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Asia

JCHR’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Ages 3 to 6
Get Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas price drops

Fantastic rooms. So much storage, was able to unpack all of our clothes (2 adults and 2 children), stored the luggage under the bed as they have designed room for this. The pull out couch for the kids was big and comfortable enough. Our bed was a great size, king. Balcony a good size. Little fridge in the room was good to store small amounts of food and drinks for the kids.
  Ovation of the Seas Deck Plans