3. Navigator of the Seas
We knew there would be "some" children on this cruise because it was over Thanksgiving, we DID NOT expect 2,000 children, yes this number was confirmed at the front desk. R.C. has turned into a cheap Disney cruise. R.C is catering to the family unit and now that I am a diamond member, I have taken a back seat to 10 year old brats !!! On our first night we were standing in line for the main dining room ( 8:30-late seating) wild kids running allover, one in particular with NO parental supervision was swinging his arms and ( accidentally-- I will give him that ) hit me in the face, right cheek--hard with fist-- ouch, parents did not say sorry, or anything, they looked at me like I was the criminal. The next nite I was walking the promenade when a young father & his 6 kids who he could not control were running up and down & in & out of shops all around the Christmas tree, when the child he was carrying who was 2-3 years old started screaming and trying to get free from his clutches, literally kicked me in the face, same place as the night prior, so my pictures from the rest of the cruise show a bruised & swollen face, oh yes, he didn't say sorry either. Dancing on tables, invading adult territory, a food fight in the elevator with bananas & fruit that I reported on Thanksgiving because an elderly lady slipped and almost fell. At lunch in the main dining room, I was asked if we would be willing to share ( which we enjoy), I said yes, but no children, the female matre de looked at me with disgust and said "all tables have children, you will have to wait, and she made us wait @ 20minutes and we were again treated like second class citizens. R.C recently added life guards. I spoke with one and he told me a child drown & died @ 2 months ago. I have ripped up my Diamond card & will start over with a grown up ship, we have cruised Celebrity, Holland America and others and hope they have not invaded them also, I guess a lot of it has to do with cheap family rates & family perks.

Bad Kids/Worse Parents

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by lucyandpetunia

lucyandpetunia’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Spacious; Ok steward, problems getting ice
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans