3. Carnival Magic
From the beginning of the cruise we were greeted and made well to be at home. My stateroom steward AGUS made sure we had all the things we need when ever we called. I enjoyed that he learned all our names. His team was fabulous with keeping the rooms on point. I was super impressed with FLICK the show. It was totally live awesomeness. The cruise Director Dr. E has tons of energy. He made all the events he was in funny, watchable and want to participate with him and the crew. This year I participated in the trivia and shows. It was delightful. Some of the trivia I did not agree with the answers but it was indeed fun and a learning experience. The service on the Lido deck was impeccable. Everyone was friendly, the food was top notch and the wide variety of choices blew me away each time I get upon a carnival cruise ship. I stayed on the ship so I could not comment on the ports and shore excursions. The clue game was awesome, I just could never to get the places on time and ended up having to ask people who where standing around in the areas what was the clue. That was totally a fun game. I attended a few of Mr. boddy's dance classes. I learn a bit of Latin dancing. For dinner I could not get use to the late night dinning of 8:15pm I disliked it because the major events that was happening on the ship was going on when I had dinning hour. I missed out on many deck 10 events that were for everyone. My servers were super fantastic they were Nova, Iwannva, and I Made. They worked their butts off. Definitely a delight every evening. They carried on conversation like they knew us for years. Very attentive. I appreciate all them and their hard work. The Cucina del Capitano should be advertised more. The food was delightful. I appreciated Melissa for giving more information about the restaurant. I truly enjoyed dinning in there. My next time on the magic I going to make it a point to have at least 2 nights there. Guys the food is in abundance. Large portions. I could not eat it all. I tried to get some of my leftovers reheated but I was told by guess services that they did not reheat food. we were celebrating my mom's birthday and they brought her out a cake and all. It was too special. For the morning that they had stretching at 7 a.m. It was totally a delight.. after all the dancing at night a good early morning stretch of muscles did just the good feeling in the muscles. Overall I have few concerns that bothered me, so I'd definitely go again on the Carnival Magic. Oh word for everyone, don't pack so much. It seems you leave with more than you took any. might want to bring a suitcase that just completely empty for trinkets and tools and gifts you may bring back from your trip.

Fun sailing and entertaining November 18 2017

Ages 16+
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Interior Upper/Lower
Cabin 1A 1302
I truly loved that Agus team had our rooms cleaned and it was like magic when I got back to the room with bed made and a towel animal. That was too cute!! I got pictures of them all that came to my room. such a memory.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins