This was our first cruise, and we were gob smacked! I loved every bit of the cruise, the food (freedom dining) in the cinnamon resturant was beautiful, the buffet, white room and the steak house were all excellent. The shows were of good standard, and the ship was spotless, and bars offered something for everyone. The gallery was a nice addition too. We used the ship photographers- if you've heard of Venture Photography, the ship photos were of the same quality, but 1/3 of the price. We used the spa, and treatments we very good- however their booking system is a bit caotic. We had an outside cabin and was really pleased with the decor, space and facillities in the room. embarkation was great, really makes you want to cruise all the time, not lugging you bags around. Leaving felt a bit more stressful- as for first time cruises we would have like the information a few days earlier- but for all our worries- P&O had it covered, and once again it was great someone else to cart the suitcases around! We truely loved and if I had the money I would cruise everytime- The Ventura is great for families or couples- i've reccommended cruising to so many people!

fab first time cruise tothe caribbean

Ventura Cruise Review by M&GlincsUK

This was our first cruise, and we were gob smacked!
M&GlincsUK’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get P&O Ventura price drops

near the arena, so could hear the shows sometimes, but not so it would keep you awake.
Much bigger than we expected
  Ventura Deck Plans