3. Viking Egil
The cabin was very clean and maintained clean throughout the whole trip. Beds are comfortable and the food was excellent. Service provided by the crew members was beyond my expectation. I really wish to give 10 stars out of 5 - I would definitely recommend Viking Cruise to anyone who is considering sailing. The cruise ship sails so smoothly that you can't even realize that it is sailing. Food was served fast during lunch and dinner and you get to experience local food which I thought awesome. All the excursions were very organized and done in a professional manner. Every crew members are very open to helping you throughout the trip. If I were to sail again, I would definitely go with Viking. Much thanks to Carl and Timhomir who helped us in every way on Viking Egil from Nov 18-25. The trip was flawless because of you. Thank you.

A great way to experience Europe

Viking Egil Cruise Review by H.K.

H.K.’s Full Rating Summary