3. MSC Sinfonia
My partner and I were rather disappointed with our 3 nights cruise on the MSC Sinfonia. We found the service rather poor, and were even treated quite rudely by staff at times. I ordered a glass of wine and was given a rather old looking plastic glass with 3 different colour lipsticks on! No chance of getting the attention of the stressed out bartender again. A cup of ice cream was sold to me, but no spoon was available to eat it with. Attendant just ignored my request. Alas, I suppose a folded up straw had to do the job. Dinner was better, and although we got used to the fact that we had to be seated with other diners, I was only offered 1 glass (half full) of wine at each dinner seating, but never again was I able to get a waiter to bring me another glass. Although there were some pleasant aspects, like the shows in the Theatre and lovely coffee bars, I found the all round quality of service and food to be a bit below standard.

Disappointed

MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review by Snowzone

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination:
Snowzone’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Sinfonia price drops

Cabin was neat and clean and cleaning staff was very efficient
  MSC Sinfonia Deck Plans