Carnival Dream Cruise Review

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by teresasmit

• Sail Date: Nov 2017
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean Suite

Ship was really nice, but I had prepaid for spa services and they charged me again I had to go to straighten it out every day. At end of cruise still fighting. Their accounting program has no way to enter the prepaid amount deduction at the time of service. Also not once but twice I was told I had a losing hand by two different dealers within an hour apart when I had a winning straight. Pictures taken at excursion we were told to get them at excursions desk then we found out you had to buy at the excursion.

I required new ice nightly to ice down my medications sine the medical cooler we rented on board didn’t work. The Stewart never brought ice except for early room cleaning. I called once and was told my steward was off duty it was 5pm. I had to chase down a steward every evening to get additional ice.

Also as we were getting to leave ship since I am in a wheelchair I called to ask when do I proceed to disembark. I was told to listen for call for assisted disembarking so I waited in room. Them two stewards told me to leave I was in their way I told them I was waiting to be called. Then I got a call telling me I was hendering the stewards I explained I had called and they told me to just go to deck 3. I finally did get off but felt like I had done something wrong by waiting for the call to proceed.

I didn’t feel like a special guest even if I did have a first class room.

NEVER PREPAY FOR SPA SERVICES IT MORE HASSLE THAN ITS WORTH!!!!

teresasmit's Full Rating Summary

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 7230/7228

Cabin ok but I require nightly ice to keep medications cool and I had to chase down a steward nightly.

I hate having one one service per day.

Good time but had a hard time keeping up with the leader/guide.

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Balmoral Island & Sting Ray Experience

Loved the time with the stingrays, but was not allowed to take pictures and was told those taken by excursion would be avail to purchase later at excursion desk. We got back to port and left Nassau to find out that pictures needed to be bought on Balmotal island.

View All 108 Balmoral Island & Sting Ray Experience Reviews

Was really nice and enjoyed the wine, but cooler with water in it was hot, the water was hotter than the temp. Outside.

View All undefined undefined Reviews