• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

teresasmit
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2017
Cabin: Ocean Suite

Ship was really nice, but I had prepaid for spa services and they charged me again I had to go to straighten it out every day. At end of cruise still fighting. Their accounting program has no way to enter the prepaid amount deduction at the time of service. Also not once but twice I was told I had a losing hand by two different dealers within an hour apart when I had a winning straight. Pictures taken at excursion we were told to get them at excursions desk then we found out you had to buy at the excursion.

I required new ice nightly to ice down my medications sine the medical cooler we rented on board didn’t work. The Stewart never brought ice except for early room cleaning. I called once and was told my steward was off duty it was 5pm. I had to chase down a steward every evening to get additional ice.

Also as we were getting to leave ship since I am in a wheelchair I called to ask when do I proceed to disembark. I was told to listen for call for assisted disembarking so I waited in room. Them two stewards told me to leave I was in their way I told them I was waiting to be called. Then I got a call telling me I was hendering the stewards I explained I had called and they told me to just go to deck 3. I finally did get off but felt like I had done something wrong by waiting for the call to proceed.

Ocean Suite

Cabin OS

Cabin ok but I require nightly ice to keep medications cool and I had to chase down a steward nightly.

I hate having one one service per day.

10 Helpful Vote