3. Crystal Serenity
This was our fifth cruise with Crystal and it was wonderful. At first we were a bit wary because Thanksgiving week means families and although there were many aboard, we never encountered an unruly or bratty child the whole time. The only way to explain the Serenity is impeccable service, delicious food, clean ship and wonderful entertainment. The Serenity is the whole deal & once you sail her, you'll keep coming back. Two waitstaff remembered our names from 3 years ago when we had last sailed. That shocked me!!! Our cabin steward was Tatjana and she was okay. I'm pretty sure she was fairly new because she forgot to replenish and some other minor things but when I reminded her, it was there right away. She covered herself by saying, "If there's anything you need, just ask." I requested goose down pillows that were so soft, when my head hit them, my face disappeared!!! The linens were very soft & luxurious as well. The entertainment was very good: one night with James Fox's homage to Billy Joel, a wonderful Broadway singer named Rachel York, the Serenity dancers and of course, Gary, the social director and ventriloquist/comedian who was hysterically funny yet clean. The gym had plenty of machines and they offered spin classes, abs and all kinds of different options to work off those delicious desserts. You could also get individual training sessions. I found the people in the SPA to be very pushy. They were always trying to close a sale. I asked someone for a price on body wash, and she wanted my room number. I said, "Why do you need my room number just to give me a price? Just tell me the price." I'd say when dealing with them, proceed with caution and make sure you know exactly what you're being charged up front. Don't give them any information unless you're buying. The SWANK app for movies did not work on cellphone or I-pads while we were on board. I went to the computer room & they said it was a problem with the vendor. If you wanted to watch a movie, you had to have a laptop. The Serenity library was fully supplied with bestsellers and very recent books. Awesome!

WE GIVE IT A 10!!!

Crystal Serenity Cruise Review by Annalise

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah (slightly limited view)

Annalise’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crystal Serenity price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah (slightly limited view)
Cabin B2 8134
There is NO cabin with an obstructed view on the Serenity. Our cabin was equipped well although we hardly used balcony. Bed were super comfy, plenty of storage and overall, very functional. You'll get ETRO bath products which, even tho they say are musk scented, are really unscented. The TV channels are mostly news, sports and Crystal events. There were only 2 movie channels and one documentary channel.
Horizon Deck Balcony Cabins

• Bicycle Tour
    Very leisurely beach bike tour of Key West. Sarah was our guide. She was very informative regarding island settling, history and lore. We never biked more than 1/4 mile without stopping. Tour lasted 2 1/2 hours with a bathroom break and ended with a chit for a piece of Key Lime pie. This was a worthwhile excursion.
    View All 25 Bicycle Tour Reviews