3. AmaCerto
This was a wonderful cruise on the Danube river. Amawaterways had so many thoughtful touches,such as wine or hot drinks and a snack as you arrived back from an excursion. We were so well cared for. Our cruise manager went above and beyond, even finding out what extras we wanted, and making them happen. The staff were all so friendly, fun to chat with, and hard -working. The ship was comfortable, exceedingly clean, and lovely. The food was excellent. We had one friend who has a gluten allergy, and she was delighted by the foods they prepared especially for her. There was a variety of shore excursions. The ones I did, I would love to do again. My favorite evening entertainment was a string group "La Strada". They were amazing. I also enjoyed an evening of local folklore dancing, who transitioned into some great jazz dancing. Embarking and disembarking were smooth and easy, very well directed. They even had a guide at the airport who made sure we got checked in and headed to the proper gate, on our way home. I look forward to traveling with Amawaterways again.

Fantastic, fun, absolutely wonderful

AmaCerto Cruise Review by Feeling Blessed

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Stateroom with French balcony and outside balcony
Feeling Blessed’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaWaterways AmaCerto price drops

Stateroom with French balcony and outside balcony
Cabin AB 311
The cabin was lovely, and quite spacious. We enjoyed sitting out on the balcony, or just looking out the windows. The bed was very comfortable.
Cello Deck Balcony Cabins