3. Nordkapp
I choose the cruise after watched Hurtigruten advertisement about the trip. Yes we have quite high expectation about the trip. The best about this trip that we are able to see a very beautiful aurora somewhere after Tromsø and still able to get some beautiful view of Norway. Before voyage I received all the information I needed and the booking of the trip worked well too. I'm not satisfied with the service on board because : 01 Excursion The Silent Whale Exploring (Tromso) Excursion Code H-TOS5K 16 November 2017 and paid each of us NOK 2198.99 (total NOK 4397.98 . One day before Expedition Manager personally informed to us that we may not be able to see the Humpback whale because the Herring fish not yet around but he assured us that we will be able to see some Orca (smaller whale). Surprisingly on the day of the excursion, once after we arrived on the boat, the guide told us that we won't see anything because it's not yet the season for Humpback whale nor Orca because the herring not yet arrived (Poor Herring everybody blamed "the Herrring"). I think this is very unprofessional and I felt being cheated. If it's not yet the Herring's season you can actually cancel the excursion. I'm very dissapointed. 02. Food Breakfast, lunch and dinner all almost similar for 7 days. More food variation needed as you have international passengers from different nations. 03. Unhappy staff Except one gentleman in the dining room (reception/waiters) who always greet us warmly, the rest always looked unhappy. I will definitely come back to Norway but my next trip won't be in the cruise anymore.

Poor Excursion and lack choices of food for breakfast, lunch and dinner

Nordkapp Cruise Review by Greg The Traveller

I choose the cruise after watched Hurtigruten advertisement about the trip.

Yes we have quite high expectation about the trip.

I'm not satisfied with the service on board because :

01 Excursion

02. Food

03. Unhappy staff

Greg The Traveller’s Full Rating Summary
Get Hurtigruten Nordkapp price drops

The cabin fine. We know what we pay and met with our expectation.

Housekeeping start cleaning our room only by Day 03. Day 02 they just gave us 2 clean towel.

I don't know if anything to do with the type of the cabin.