3. Joie de Vivre
From the moment i stepped aboard the beautiful ship, i felt completely at home. The personnel at uniworld are simply magnificent and helpful. They eased my mind about going solo for the first time to europe and were completely correct. I requested a special bread at dinner thinking it wouldn't be noticed or fulfilled, never even mentioned it to the restaurant manager and lo and behold, he brought it to my table without even being asked, even calling me by name! How in the world did he know, i never gave him or the staff my name. That is one example of the superior royal treatment the passengers receive every day. The front desk was warm and helpful and allowed me to borrow a phone to call my husband to let me know id arrived safely on the ship(my verizon phone didn't work in paris). That was just another example. The fitness director, elena, found out i was up for a walking hike to the eiffel tower and personally escorted me, giving me tips all along the way. We not only saw the beautiful tower but also took a river cruise tour afterwards (her treat and idea) It was a fabulous start to the trip of a lifetime even before i got to my room. Once in the cabin i almost fainted at the beautiful savoy bed (made in england), the picture window, the heated marble floors in the bathroom and best of all, the gorgeous bouquet my uniworld advisor sent me welcoming me to the ship, it was simply stunning and a complete surprise, her name is eileen too. Laila at uniworld also eased my butterflies about traveling to europe and was so encouraging and helpful, she also made me feel completely comfortable about going solo. i cannot say enough great things about the Uniworld group, the ships, the staff and the royal treatment they provide, all with a big smile, each and every day, Thanks so much for giving me the dream trip of a lifetime. I"ll book another as soon as i get the money together for another.

Dream Trip of a Lifetime on the fabulous SS Joie de Vivre

Joie de Vivre Cruise Review by bunny210

From the moment i stepped aboard the beautiful ship, i felt completely at home.

The personnel at uniworld are simply magnificent and helpful.

How in the world did he know, i never gave him or the staff my name.

That was just another example.

It was a fabulous start to the trip of a lifetime even before i got to my room.

Thanks so much for giving me the dream trip of a lifetime.

I"ll book another as soon as i get the money together for another.
bunny210’s Full Rating Summary
Get Uniworld Joie de Vivre price drops

If you can get it, ask for cabin no 426, it was breathtaking in every way
and steps away from pool, fitness center, bar, and beverage service machine.
  Joie de Vivre Deck Plans