• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

bcogavin
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Oct 2017
Cabin: Mid-Ship Balcony

Loved our cruise from New York to the Southern Caribbean. We visited Bonaire, Curacao, Aruba & Jamaica. Loved the NCL Jade. The cruise ship was on the smaller side compared to the Breakaway or Getaway but I liked it because it was easy to get around. We were also traveling with an individual in a wheelchair so we were glad for the smaller size. My only complaint is the excursion to Shaw Park in Jamaica. I have to say it was the worst excursion I have ever been on. For $49 we got a bus ride. When we arrived they tried to charge us more money for a dirty, broken lounge chair. There were no umbrellas, just a few shaded trees that we all had to huddle under. Bathrooms were old and dirty. There was soda and beer for sale and food if you wanted. I would never go back to Shaw Park!.

Mid-Ship Balcony

Cabin BA

Loved our room. Near the elevator. We were traveling with someone in a wheelchair and having the elevator near by was very helpful.

Port Reviews

Bonaire

Bought a day pass to the Divi Flamingo. Beautiful!

Curacao

Bought a day pass to use the hotel pools. Excellent!

Aruba