3. Enchantment of the Seas
I chose the Enchantment out of Miami b/c of the price/dates. Our oldest son was celebrating his 1 year anniversary and they asked us to join them. It worked for their dates and also the price/private island and Chops Grille. We cruise all the time. Mostly i (we) go by cost since we try to have these little get aways frequently. I love the Enchantment. I don't love driving to Miami like i once used to. Since they moved the Enchantment to Miami and we are from Orlando, we usually pick a sailing from Port Canaveral. All the cruise lines are so fantastic. I don't have a fave or one i like more than another. Each cruise line, ship etc. are unique and enjoyable for different reasons! One thing i really like about the Enchant is the adult only area. It has 2 large Jacuzzis and pool along with a bar and a lil dining area for some good sandwiches/snacks/drink station and salad bar attendant!

Good Time on the Enchantment