3. Pacific Princess
We just got back from a cruise round trip from Venice to Croatia and Greece on the Pacific Princess (Nov. 11 - 23). I liked the smaller size (we had done the Regal Princess before) - you get to know people better and you can access some of the ports the larger ships can't. Plus we were never more than about 2 decks from anything we wanted to get to. There was rarely a wait for the elevators and the buffet wasn't packed the way I had experienced on the Regal Princess. The whole ship has a nice intimate feel. Because it was smaller, embarkation and disembarkation were painless. Shore excursions were well run. The staff was extremely hard working -- we had a great cabin steward and excellent waiters in the dining room. The only thing I really missed was the International Café - I had gotten hooked on their pastries and specialty tea drinks. As a matter of fact, I had bought a coffee card because I enjoyed the tea so much. Found out the Pacific Princess only had coffee drinks - bummer.

Nice sized ship

Pacific Princess Cruise Review by ESStutts

ESStutts’s Full Rating Summary
Get Pacific Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin B4 7067
Perfect location - right in the middle of the ship - same floor as the laundromat (around the corner). 2 decks up for the buffet, 2 decks down for all the other activities. Reasonable size for a balcony room.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins