This was my first cruise. My first impression was, this needs a uplifte looks tired. Few staff were sarcastic and belittling. I was not impressed like me don’t eat meat, choice offered was not interesting, found mashed potatoes we beaten so bad they all became like liquid, and so called wedges were always hard, they do t know how to make custard was always lumpy. Sweets or pudding, were not worth having.As for self service, was like a free for all and food kept running out and had to ask to be re filled, staff had lay back attitude in this restaurant, and too many people were picking food up and putting them down.. Lifts could do with more labelling, along with direction where to go... would be nice to have a little direction of where shops are . You had to pay £4 ew per person ew on shuttle bus. I felt cold in bars, the shows were quite good. bedrooms were very clean, and most places were clean. I did get annoyed the way staff just constantly kept coming up asking you to fill your glass, just as you get to bottom, and when you said no I’m fine, then next one comes and ask same question. I thought they put a mat down to show you did not want a drink. Must say get in on and off was very efficient. I’m only say saying what I feel for my first experience. I felt if we had had third person in cabin we would on top of each other .

Was different

Ventura Cruise Review by maureenmargret

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Outside Twin with Balcony and Shower

Must say get in on and off was very efficient.

I’m only say saying what I feel for my first experience.

I felt if we had had third person in cabin we would on top of each other .
maureenmargret’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Ventura price drops

Outside Twin with Balcony and Shower
Cabin JG 251
Cabins were kept very clean, always clean towel, bed linen etc . Staff friendly, very helpful
  Ventura Deck Plans