AmaSerena Cruise Review

Your ultimate choice of a cruise line!

AmaSerena Cruise Review by Ping Chiu

• Sail Date: Nov 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Stateroom with French balcony and outside balcony

It was my sister who lives in London, England who picked the Amawaterways after reading great reviews online. My brother and mom live in Singapore and i myself in Toronto and we wanted to get together for a trip and to spend time with our mom who is 81.. I was so glad that the Amaserena turned out to be our ship, based on the date and length of cruise suitable for all of us. .

The cruise manager, Bali Kiss did an amazing job of welcoming us , making us feel important and providing us with briefings of excursions and information on the different towns covered on the trip. He was always smiling and approachable and I highly commend him on the execution of his duties & ensuring that everything runs smoothly. Zoran the hotel manager was just as courteous and well-informed.. The waiters were friendly and professional and our housekeeper quick & efficient . The food served at every meal was top-notch (credits to the chef and cooks!) and it was an undeniably splendid culinary experience every single day. All in all, a luxurious and awesome trip which I will always have fond memories of.

Ping Chiu's Full Rating Summary

Stateroom with French balcony and outside balcony
Cabin AA+ 225

Great, compact room with 2 single beds for my sister and myself.. The bed and pillows were very comfortable, the bathroom was a good size and the water pressure excellent....and, the TV with computer was a definite bonus!

City Tour

The tour guides for each city tour were professional and knowledgeable.. Our favourites were Leasy who brought us to the Melk Abbey and Alex in Passau.

View All 353 City Tour Reviews